How to Make Money Selling Shirts Online
Here is a quick guide to get you started on how to sell t shirts online and make money doing. Some of you may of hear tee spring it is where you can design your own t shirt and sell it and make a decent profit on what you sell. I wont take to much of your time and we will get down to business.
Step 1 What Kind of Shirts You Want to Sell?
What I mean is there are a lot of niche out there and you can create t shirts for what ever you like, for example football, soccer, mma, ect… One thing to do is do something you have a passion or hobby for so you can make it more enjoyable for your self. Another thing when picking a niche make sure you do some research on it, and you can go into google trends or amazon and kinda see what is selling and go from there.
Step 2 Design Your Shirt!
In step two you will need to design your shirt but first make sure you picked out what you would be interested in and then start designing. If you are not very good at designing like me than I recommend go to fiverr.com and get someone to design for you for only 5 bucks. Couple things to remember when designing is
- Make sure your slogan stands out, probably the most important part on the t shirt is the text.
- Keep it simple
- Don’t copy other people’s designs
Step 3 Upload to TeeSpring
Once you are done designing you can upload it to your teespring account if you don’t have one you can register for one it is very easy. Also there are many other t shirt website’s that you can sell from, Tee spring is just one that I personally like. Once you upload your design set how much you want to sell your shirts and off you goo.
Step 4 Promote Your T Shirt
In this step I will cover how you can get your shirt out there and start earning some money. There are couple way’s that you can promote.
- Social Media is one of the methods that you can start promoting your design, one thing that you can do is create your own page in the niche that your t shirts are about and invite Friends to like your page, post into different groups, but do not spam.
- PPC (Pay Per Click) is another one that I like to use to get traffic flowing to my Tee Spring Campaign . You can use Facebook, or Bing there the two that I recommend if you have questions how to advertise just ask in comment section.
- Build a Website is another one of my favorite to use and probably most effective if you know what you are doing. Building a website for your niche that you are in and start promoting your shirt’s there. If you never build a website before or how to build one I recommend checking out Wealthy Affiliate you can learn everything you need to know about online marketing.
Making money online is not always easy and you might have to keep trying until something work but once you learn you will be glad you stuck with it. If you have any question I will be glad to help you out in any way possible I hope this will help you start earning some money online I will do more in depth Make Money Selling T shirts later in a ebook and hope to help you make money! Thanks and have a great day.